Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. warrants to the original retail buyer that in the event the furniture frame fails structurally within ten (10) years from date of purchase, Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. will replace the part, repair the frame, or replace the entire item at our option. Replacement will be in original color and style whenever possible; however, equal value replacement will be offered in the event of production discontinuance. Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. warranties the powder coat finish for three (3) years from the date of purchase, to include peeling or blistering. Due to the unique nature of hand-applied finishes, fading and wearing of hand-applied finishes is not included in this warranty. Warranty period is one (1) year for wood furniture products, sling fabrics and all firepit accessories. This limited warranty applies to residential use only and is not transferable.
Warranty period is three (5) years for Sunbrella cushions & fabrics. This limited warranty applies to residential use only. Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. does not warrant against acts of nature, commercial use, normal wear and tear, chipping, fading, exposure to harsh chemicals or solvents, abuse, freeze damage, glass breakage, wing damage, or failure to take reasonable care of the furniture. Due to the unique nature of hand-applied finishes. Fading and wearing of hand-applied finishes is not included in this warranty.
Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. will not be liable for shipping charges either to of from its warehouses on warrantied merchandise following the initial delivery period. Initial delivery period will be defined as the first 48 hours upon signing for your delivery shipped from the Patio Resort Lifestyles warehouse. When requested, goods must be returned for inspection or a photograph provided to Patio Resort Lifestyles, or its authorized representative, when requesting parts, replacements, or repairs. Original proof of purchase must accompany all warranty claims. In the event an item is warrantied by Patio Resort Lifestyles, the warranty for the replacement piece shall run from the date of purchase of the original item.
1. All Sales are Final (Including Umbrellas, Custom Cushions, Throw Pillows, Outdoor Kitchens)
2. In the event of an authorized return, all merchandise must be unused and returned in the same condition in which it was originally received, with all accompanying items & tags, and in its original packaging. Any items returned used, damaged in any way or with missing components will not be refunded.
3. NO refunds, returns, or exchanges of any kind after THIRTY (30) days of purchase date.
4. NO returns are accepted on custom, special order items, or closeout merchandise.
6. Merchandise purchased through our dealer network may not be returned to our corporate warehouse or Patio Resorts Arizona
7. All returns must be authorized by Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. Unauthorized returns will NOT be accepted or refunded, and may be refused when received. Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable once product has been shipped out or delivered.
8. All authorized returns will be fully refunded less shipping and handling charges to and from our store or warehouse. In the case of free shipping items, actual amount Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. paid to ship items, shipping charges will be deducted from the sales price before taxes (if applicable)
9. If damaged merchandise is received, please contact us at 951-600-7750 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and instructions will be provided to have the item exchanged. To initiate a loss/damage/shortage claim it is critical to verify pallet and carton count. We photograph all outgoing shipments as they leave our warehouse and include photos of the shipment upon release to the carrier. Contact us immediately if your shipment arrives in any other condition (IE visible damage to either the shrink wrap or the cartons underneath, repalletized on different skids). Please make note of all damages, superficial or major on the shipper’s bill of lading. Provide detailed photos of any damages prior to accepting the shipment. Failure to note shortage or damage to the carrier’s bill of lading will result in receipt of the merchandise in full and in good order, therefore the shipment will be ineligible for any loss/damage/shortage claim.