The Jamaica Collection is a contemporary product line featuring sharp angles on a glossy black finish. This line is offered in dining, bar and deep seating configurations as well as tables exclusive to this collection. We offer our 10-year warranty on the frames and 5-year warranty on the powder coating and Sunbrella® cushions. The stocking color we offer on the Jamaica line is Canvas Heather Beige.
This set featured in our clearance page includes Set includes Sunbrella® Canvas Heather Beige or Canvas Henna cushions, (4) dining chairs, and (1) Jamaica series 52" round dining table
Jamaica 5-Piece Dining Set
Patio Resort Lifestyles includes a 10-year warranty on cast aluminum frames, 5-year warranty on powder coated finishes and 5-year warranty on Sunbrella cushions, visit our warranty page for more details
- Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. recommends a mild dish soap and warm water for best cleaning results on the metal frames, fabrics and woven material. Cleaning before storage is highly recommended so that any dirt or pollutants will not cause damage during storage. Difficult or stubborn stains on acrylic fabrics can be cleaned with more aggressive solutions – visit the fabric manufacturer websites for more information. Cleaning more often will not harm the high quality materials used.
- The hardware on swivel rockers, swivel rocking lounge & balcony chairs, and swivel bar & balcony stools should be regularly checked to make sure it is tight. Every 6 months or more often depending upon use.
- All products should be covered if regularly exposed to the sun and weather conditions. If cushions do get wet open zippers and turn cushion so the zipper is facing down. This will allow moisture to properly drain and protect the cushion from mold, mildew and potential staining.
- Some suntan/body lotions and harsh cleaners can be harmful to your furniture, fabrics and woven material. Do not allow any of these products to come in contact with the product as they can cause stains which are not covered under warranty. Patio Resort Lifestyles, Inc. only approves a mild dish soap and water mixture for cleaning our products. Other cleaners can void the warranty.
- Adjustable glides on chair and table legs are for residential use only. Take special care that these glides are not adjusted to more than 3/16 inch or 0.5 cm of exposed threads as this can cause damage to the glide or leg. Regularly check the glides as they can unscrew when moving products. In commercial use these glides should be firmly tightened at all times. Periodic checks should be performed to confirm that the glides are tight or within the guidelines listed above. The adjustable glides on kitchen cabinet legs should not be adjusted to more than 1 inch or 2.5 cm of exposed thread.
- Cushions are manufactured using premium outdoor materials. These materials can absorb water and will not be damaged if they get wet for a time. However, cushions should not remain wet over a prolonged time as mold or mildew can occur. Protecting cushions from the elements using covers is recommended.